Location : Tel aviv
A successful company is looking for a talented PPC& SEO Manager.
The position includes:
• Manage subset of Search team across multiple clients, establishing/refining processes for creating, implementing, tracking, analyzing and optimizing Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Bing, and other search engines.
• Provide strategic direction in defining the path forward for the Search Marketing Strategy and Best Practices
• Track, monitor and guide the SEO department by collaborating along with the Head of SEO
• Own the paid search / SEM acquisition channel, with daily focus on meeting revenue, ROI, gross margin and other business KPIs
• Review and optimize keyword reach & coverage, account & campaign structures, negative keyword strategies, CPC bidding strategies, ad copy messaging, landing page experience, and conversion flows
• Work with product, operations, and the head of SEO to develop medium and long term strategies for growth
• prepares briefings for SEO/SEM capabilities to management and provides input to inform decision making, in collaboration with internal teams
•Develop and maintain paid search tactics that increase site traffic, conversions, and revenue.
• Drive continuous education and improvement across all 3rd party search activities
• Explore and partner across the matrix on innovative solutions such as voice search, and machine learning capabilities to drive advancements in search
• Provides input into agency and/or vendor selection and management of agencies/vendors
• Develops and maintains operational model, standards and capability roadmap in partnership with key stakeholders
• Manage analytics KPIs/Measurement plans, optimization and insights of monthly activity/quarterly impact
5+ years of relevant Digital Marketing experience, proven record to grow internet traffic and revenue
Strong written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail.
In-depth knowledge of online analytics, advanced analytics, email, mobile, content, and social.
Ability to combine creative and analytical mindsets for highly effective marketing.
Prior experience with online lead generation acquisition models, as well as web-based software or SAAS companies, is a major plus
Proficient in designing and executing A/B & Multivariate tests on ad copy & landing pages required
Exceptional analytical skills to lead efforts and guide decision making to achieve goals set to help grow the company.
Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
Demonstrated ability to think creatively and solve open ended projects with in-house resources, outsourced agencies, or small scrappy teams that come together in an agile environment